Saturday, August 26, 2006

My garden and its wildlife

As my main hobby is observing and learning about wildlife, I thought it would be interesting to study and record many of the creatures that visit the garden throughout the seasons.

The garden is constantly evolving and I am always looking at new ways of attracting different species by habitat creation.

I recently purchased a digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 7900) and would like to try my hand at photographing some of the visitors/residents.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum and dad's garden is a glory to sit in. There is a constant stream of different creatures entering the garden and it certainly makes a fun and fascinating Sunday afternoon to spend time there - from frogs, newts, dragon flies, woodpeckers, to dad's boys the starlings, butterflies, moths and stag beatles!!!
Dad - you should be very proud.

Love your Cherub xxx

11:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'To see the sea from land or sea is the finest thing for me to see'!
NR 1975.

9:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tony,
Awesome pictures - that Nikon sure takes a mean snap. I think my favourite is the hoverbug. Not sure about the crabspider having lunch! Liked Biggles.

What Next?

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home